|Payment & Shipping Terms ||Supply Capacity |
|Unit Price:||20.0~25.0 USD||Production Capacity:||1000pcs/day|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, T/T, WU, Money Gram||Delivery Date:||7days|
|Min. Order:||50 Piece/Pieces|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air|
48 Cores Fiber Optic Closure
*Cable capacity:2entry 2exit
*Splice tray capacity:12-48 cores,maximum 4 trays
1. made of quality engineering plastics,
2. smooth appearance and reliable mechanical structure
3. good performance of anti-erosion against acid and alkali salt, anti-aging, as well as .
4. The protection grade reaches IP66.
5. The closures are applicable to ribbon type optical cable and common optical cable.
6. The splice trays inside the closure are turn-able like booklets,
7. Each optical cable and fiber can be operated individually.
8. The closure is of small volume, big capacity and convenient maintenance.
9. The elastic rubber seal rings inside the closure are of good sealing and sweat-proof performance.
10. The casing can be opened repeatedly without air leakage.
11. No special tools are required.
12. The air valve is provided for the closure and used to check the sealing performance.
13. Other performances are all in accordance with the requirement of standard Y D/T814-1998.
This Fiber Optic Splice Case has beautiful appearance and high performance. It is a smaller fiber optic splice case but is the most popular and has compact size. The closure provides an environmentally protected sealing on splices of FO cables. In addition, the unit provides excellent cable strain relief and space for excess buffer tube storage. It can be installed on all common cable sheaths and is suitable for buried, outside plant, underground, duct and aerial application. The applications also include Telecommunication Networks, CATV Networks, Local Area Networks, and Building Entrances. The body of the closure consists of two half shells made of plastic resistant against all environmental influences. The intersection of the half shells is sealed with sealing tape. An integral hinge on one side and five tensioners out of stainless steel and plastic on the other side realize the closing system. The two cable entries on each endface of the closure can accommodate cables with outer diameters of up to 25mm. The cable entries are placed between the cable entry wedges in the lower half shell. The sealing between the cables, the wedges and the closure body is realized by proven sealing tape. Thus, also installation of uncut cables is possible. Both the cable sheath and the Central members are strain relieved with clamps locked into the shell. The same clamps provide electrical through-connection and external grounding if required. Features: Reasonable structure design and constructed of a high performance chemical-resistant raw material, PPGF20 Reliable optical and resist electric performance Innovative waterproof elastic entire sealing Unique strength member clamp assembly Several sizes with interchangeable parts Multiple cable entry options No special tools required Varying cable port sizes Technical criterions: Mechanical intensity: Excellent capability to withstand quake, pressure, stretch. Strong and durable. Close the case and inflate inwards to 0.1 Mpa, the Fiber Optic Splice Case can to bear 1000N axial pulling force and there is no damage and leak gas. Environment capability: It can operate smoothly in temperatures varying from 40C ~ 60 OC. Innovative waterproof elastic entire sealing Sealing performance: After being inflated to 0.1MPa, the case is soaked in the container full of normal temperature water for 15 minutes. There is no bubble emitting. Insulation resistance: The resistance of insulation between the supporting of metal and the ground is bigger than 10,000M. Service life: All major components in the splice case are designed for 30 years service life.
Category: Fiber Optic Closure
Related Category: Fiber Cleaver And Ranger
Fiber Management System
Fiber Optic Ftth Box