|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||Paypal, L/C, D/P, D/A, T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||10000pcs|
|Min. Order:||1000 Piece/Pieces||Packing:||poly bag|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air, Land||Delivery Date:||7days|
01. Much helpful for the easier and faster installation.
02. Its well match with Blank patch panels and Mounting boxes and Faceplates.
03. Cat. 5e is available.
04. Various colors are option.
Main Description Of The Product:
1. Keystone Jack, Cat.5e, UTP Type, 180° Punching direction, for connecting application of communication ports in working area.
2. A compact & ingenious designing, with the punching sequence direction Marks on the sides of keystone jack. That can provide a correct and quick Guide for punching and connection operation. And the fastener hats will make sure the cable can be fixed reliably in the IDC clips.
3. According to the standard of ISO/IEC 11801: 2002 class & ANSI/TIA/EIA 568- B. 2-1 CAT. 6, T568A punching sequence and T568B punching sequence are both compatible.
4. Connection type: FCC connector for RJ45 patch cord and IDC for 4-pair Cat. 5e cables.
5. Fitting for the Cat. 5e general cable distribution system. Compatible for Cat. 5e systems.
1. Material of plastic parts: PC UL94V-0
2. Material of the FCC connectors' 8 pin: Phosphor bronze with golden Cladding. Insertion dependability: 750 times.
3. Material of the IDC clips: Tinned phosphor bronze with golden plated 3U\6U\15U 30U\50U at option. Fitting for 22AWG/23AWG/24AWG Cables. Punching short type.
Category: Keystone Jack